[Freeswitch-users] Flowroute is testing CNAM lookup

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Wed May 28 01:02:30 MSD 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <
luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have always used flowroute for outgoing calls, not incoming
> is it possible to do cnam lookups without having dids with them?

That would be a completely different service. They don't offer an interface
for CNAM lookups.

What they offer on incoming DID calls is for the name field to already be
part of the call, eliminating another round-trip lookup. You can enable
this feature on specific DIDs you have with them, and can turn it on and
off at any time. When enabled, they will charge $0.0039 per successful CNAM
lookup, which will be attempted on all incoming calls.

By the way, I'm curious as to why you use different providers for incoming
and outgoing?

--
Steve