[Freeswitch-users] opus crashing freeswitch?

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Tue May 27 19:35:19 MSD 2014

Hi,

I have created a Jira entry FS-6556 with the gdb core output in pastebin 22621.

We are currently running 1.2.23 stable. I know that you will probably want me to test on master however this will not compile on centos 5.5 (needs 6 for all the dependencies) and we can only reproduce on our production servers which are 5.5. Upgrading centos on production just to test is a major logistical nightmare so if you could indicate if this could be the issue by looking at the dump before having to go that far it would be greatly appreciated.

Please advise anything else you need from me to progress this further.

Many thanks

Chris