[Freeswitch-users] Fragmented IP protocol Issue with latest master and 1.4.4

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Sat May 24 09:10:26 MSD 2014

Hi guys,

I upgraded to the master (and it's also happening in 1.4.4).  I have some
very long SIP addresses in my messages.  It used to work fine on the master
from August 2013.  However, now when FS sends back the OK message, to
invites with very long destination numbers, the originator softphone cannot
receive it.  This is only happening with UDP.  TCP works fine.

Here is a snapshot of wireshark for the master
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0y0m4f4t4cgnwu0/Current%20Master.PNG

And here is the snapshot of the same OK messages for the August 2013 FS
that works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wpsyw4r2skifpb/August%202013%20Version.PNG

Any ideas how to fix this?  Is this a known issue?