[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC and dtls-srtp

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:22:58 MSD 2014

Thanks Anthony, I tried upgrading to master but ran into several issues in
./configuration where it was looking for later versions of libraries than I
had available.  Like sqlite3 and some others.  I am on CentOS and tried to
do yum install to get the latest but still only got versions older than the
installation required.

For example I can only get sqlite 3.3.6 but the installation asks for a
higher version.  Do I need to locally compile all these libraries or am I
missing something?