[Freeswitch-users] FS + Gtalk + pygtalkrobot + hangout

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Wed May 21 21:11:33 MSD 2014

Hello guys,

First I would like to thank you for this perfect manual https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_dingaling
But... I got some problems with auto accepting of friend requests from customers. I know that this fs module doesn't do this type of work. I also saw in mail-list history that some people try to use pygtalkrobot for such cases.
Um... I really tried this method but pygtalkrobot works not stable. Sometimes it accept, sometimes not.
Not sure why. Do anybody know better method for auto accepting ?

Also, do anybody know if we able to use this module with new google feature - hangout (it works with video calls only).

Please advice
Thanks.