[Freeswitch-users] How to extract B-Leg cdrs after call hangup

Hardik Patel hard_patel09 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 17:27:30 MSD 2014

Hi all
I am fresher for freeswitch and i just want to know is there any posiblity to extract B-leg cdrs data using mod_xml_curl and mod_xm_cdrs module.
My actuall problem is when my call is hangup i am getting A-Leg cdrs data to process but in A-Leg data i am getting wrong values for billseconds and duration variables but in B-Leg data i am getting actual data that i want.
So is there any posiblity to extract that cdrs using any variable or some another way?

Thanks in Advance
Hardik Patel