[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer to call group

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat May 17 06:33:42 MSD 2014

Two points, this is where the XML dialplan falls down and you may want
to implement the call flow in code such as mod_managed, or whatever
language you like.  There are ways to do multiple conditions,  but
remember the actions are all done before execution, so your best bet is
using a scripting language.