[Freeswitch-users] OpenBSD/NetBSD Updates

Dahlberg, David david.dahlberg at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Fri May 16 19:55:11 MSD 2014

Am Freitag, den 16.05.2014, 09:37 -0500 schrieb Brian West:
> 1.0.1c doesn’t work with FreeSWITCH its missing many of the elements
> to make WebRTC work properly thus will not work and will require you
> to compile your own.  They used to publish an openssl 1.0.1e in the
> packages for 5.4 but seems that isn’t present in 5.5.

Ah, I understand. Then let us see what they will happen when they
replace OpenSSL in the base system with their own LibreSSL fork in 5.6.

Thanks for supporting the "strange" OSes anyway. Knowing that one may
have an OpenBSD router and a FreeSWITCH on the same machine, I just
might get some very nasty ideas :-))

Cheers

--
David Dahlberg

Fraunhofer FKIE, Dept. Communication Systems (KOM) | Tel: +49-228-9435-845
Fraunhoferstr. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany        | Fax: +49-228-856277