[Freeswitch-users] Nortel CS1000 to FreeSWITCH

Raj Moloo r.moloo at uom.ac.mu
Fri May 16 11:38:10 MSD 2014

Dear All,
I have tried compiling freeswitch on Windows 7 64bit, Visual C++ 2010 and
Visual C++ 2010 express. Both are giving me errors.
Eg could not open freeswitchcore.lib.

grateful if anyone can help

regards
raj moloo

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Joel White <joelewhite at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still working on integrating Nortel with FreeSWITCH
>
> I have the calls coming in through FreeSWITCH and parsing/matching XML
>
> Here is the latest issue though
>
> the call runs through XML, looks like it is working
>
> then the calls drops and no audio was ever heard on the Nortel extension
> calling in
>
> I get SIP errors 415 from the Nortel side and a 501 from the FreeSWITCH
>
> The call hangs up with an reason 79
>
> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_Causes
>
> I checked and the audio is PCMU:8000
>
> What am I missing here?
>

> Something to mention, I have been using an Asterisk as a gateway to pass
> calls from the Nortel to FS
>
> There is no issue when I do it this way, but Asterisk was a temporary
> patch and I need to make this work on FreeSWITCH
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance
>
> Joel

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Email Disclaimer: This email and all its contents are subject to the
disclaimer at http://www.uom.ac.mu/emaildisclaimer

--
 <http://www.uom.ac.mu>