[Freeswitch-users] No Ringback on few calls

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Fri May 16 14:29:20 MSD 2014

Hi Brian,

I've checked those parameters you've suggested and I feel they are fine.

Both ext-rtp-ip/ext-sip-ip has the FS machine's IP(which is not a local
IP).

Also, Ringback is not working only for few calls. If it is some problem
with NAT or Sip settings, then it won't be working for all cases, right?!
Please tell me if I am wrong.

In the pcap I've sent in last mail, there are 2 calls made. In first call,
I got the ringback and in the second call, I didn't get ringback tone.