[Freeswitch-users] opus BW limit

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu May 15 17:11:58 MSD 2014

Look at ./conf/vanilla/autoload_configs/opus.conf.xml, Currently it only has complexity, and use_vbr, adding additional options to the config and parser should be simple, work a patch up, file a JIRA and you’ll have started down the road of contributing back to the project.

This is the patch where the VBR/Complexity options and the config file were added.

https://jira.freeswitch.org/secure/attachment/20042/0001-Added-XML-config-to-mod_opus.patch

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)