[Freeswitch-users] originate jumps into extension+context before answer

Valter Nogueira valter at fastway.com.br
Thu May 15 04:12:17 MSD 2014

When I send the following commanda

bgapi originate sofia/gateway/vono/01155556666 exten XML my_context

It starts to execute exten at my_context before the call answer.

I perceived that because I am inside a conference and my intention is to
join that call in the same conference after the answer.

Could it be a missing parameter ou an error from the voip provider which
signalled with answer even before the pstn line answer.

Thanks in advance,

Valter