[Freeswitch-users] Query Limit to see how many ports are in use

Andre Demattia andretodd at verizon.net
Wed May 14 21:39:28 MSD 2014

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: "andretodd at verizon.net" <andretodd at verizon.net>
Sent: ‎5/‎13/‎2014 10:13 AM
To: "freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org" <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Query Limit to see how many ports are in use

I have disabled "nosql" the core database for faster performance (assuming this really helps with performance, let me know if it has nothing to do with performance) so that isn't an option.

Also, since the core db is disabled, is there a way to see the active calls with UUID so I can kill them if needed?
Thanks
Andre