[Freeswitch-users] Problem with send_dtmf w.r.t bind_digit_action in Java ESL

Nikhitha T nikhitha.voxta at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:27:35 MSD 2014

Hello,

      I am using bind_digit_action application in freeswitch dialplan,Once
i receive the dtmf i'll transfer to some extension.

This is working fine when the user press the dtmf but My requirement is to
send the dtmf from java ESL , I used send_dtmf application but
bind_digit_action didn't work.

*Actions in dialplan*
<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="my_digits,2,exec:execute_extension,108 XML default,both,both"/>
<action application="bind_digit_action"
data="my_digits,1,exec:execute_extension,109 XML default,both,both"/>

*Code in Java ESL*

public void sendDtmf(Channel channel,int value)
    {
        SendMsg dtmfMsg = new SendMsg();
        dtmfMsg.addCallCommand("execute");
        dtmfMsg.addExecuteAppName("send_dtmf");
        dtmfMsg.addExecuteAppArg(""+value);
//        dtmfMsg.addEventLock();
        EslMessage response = sendSyncMultiLineCommand(channel,
                dtmfMsg.getMsgLines());
}

Please help me with this issue..Thanks in Advance

--
Thanks & Regards