[Freeswitch-users] No Ringback on few calls

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Tue May 13 02:20:45 MSD 2014

Hi,

I am facing an inconsistent behavior in getting Ringback for calls.

When I call to few numbers, I am not getting ringback tone. I did capture
the packets and checked the difference between the call which I get RBT and
failed case. I couldn't figure out what is stopping Freeswitch to provide
'183 session progress' to the application after receiving '180 ringing'
from the server on the other side.

I checked the other server and it is sending the tone to FS, it is in FS
machine the tone it not forwarded due to some reason.

In Freeswitch log, there is no log for "Sending early media" in case of
failure case.

I've attached the packet capture for the calls. It has both working and
non-working case. Please help me in debugging this issue.