[Freeswitch-users] Using XML CURL for LRN queries

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon May 12 22:59:15 MSD 2014

XML curl is to "take over" the dialplan, with your own code providing the
dialplan XML. I don't think that's what you want at all.

Sounds like you just want to get the response information, that's something
small -- an embedded lua <https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua> script to
set a channel var, or even a
system<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_system>call
-- just beware initialization time.

If you had the information directly (or JSON?), you could simply use
mod_curl <https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_curl> but I don't think that
will parse this for you.
Actually, you could use mod_curl to save to a variable, and then use
regex<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_regex>to
pull out the part you want (see last example).

-Avi Marcus
BestFone