[Freeswitch-users] many fs<-->skype gateways stop working unexpectedly

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:51:08 MSD 2014

ciao Yuri,

I'll have a look into the dump, but really need more info.

I close this one Jira issue, please open another Jira and do as per
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Skypopen#How_To_Report_BUGS_and_Feature_Requests:

That's the best way to give us info on bugs:

1) from the FS CLI: "console loglevel 9"
2) load mod_skypopen
3) reproduce the bug
4) attach the *complete, since beginning* console output as a file
attachment to the Jira bug
5) add any comment you may deem useful

If the bug reports crashes, core dumps, etc, please first read this guide:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs then file a Jira with all
relevant info to mod_skypopen.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli