[Freeswitch-users] Set command is not working with the variable value in freeswitch

Nikhitha T nikhitha.voxta at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:31:52 MSD 2014

Hello Iskren

           I have followed the instructions told by you and executing the
pythoon file from the dial plan,but some issues are  arised in loading the
files

2014-05-12 16:57:10.046636 [ERR] mod_python.c:231 Error importing module
2014-05-12 16:57:10.046636 [ERR] mod_python.c:164 Python Error by calling
script "usr.lib.python2.7.getplayfile": <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Message: No module named usr.lib.python2.7.getplayfile

Thanks & Regards