[Freeswitch-users] eliminating fax header line

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri May 9 00:49:48 MSD 2014

Bruce,
I don’t even know if you are in the US, but in the US that top line (and what is in it) is required by law. That may have changed in the last few years, but I know that was true a few years ago.  It became a “hot item” when fax blasting SPAM was bigger than Email SPAM.

As to your actual FS question, sorry I can’t help.
Sean