[Freeswitch-users] many fs<-->skype gateways stop working unexpectedly

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Thu May 8 19:26:24 MSD 2014

Okay i will try to do backtrace and to open Jira.

From: gmaruzz at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 17:09:45 +0200
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] many fs<-->skype gateways stop working	unexpectedly

Yuri, try this (maybe it will help):

maybe the config directory of the skype clients has gone corrupted, the skype instances crashes, and somehow make fs to crash.

Try to wipe or move the config directory of skype instances (where skype instances have their own databases, etc) and recreate it using the "install.pl" script.

Maybe this solves the problem.

If it does not solve, please open a Jira

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618