[Freeswitch-users] FS 2 NIC's

Blake Priddy bpriddy at bryantschools.org
Thu May 8 18:32:42 MSD 2014

Ok so here is my situation. This school that I set FS up on (trying to get
AR schools to make the FS move) has a 6meg connection provided by the state
for their internet. During peak internet usage times, calls become
affected. I have an ISP installing another connection just for this box. My
server has 2 NICs, and I want to send/receive outside calls through this
internet connection. And the other port (current port) be on their local
network for their internal stuff. What steps do I need to take to make this
happen. IP Tables? or does FS have a magical config in vars to allow me to
use the external profile on eth1.

Thanks,

--

*Blakelund Priddy*