[Freeswitch-users] JIRA Reminder

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue May 6 18:42:49 MSD 2014

JIRA specifically asks you to try code as of NOW, If you can’t then you can only do the best you can… We move rather quick and as of late users aren’t even trying recent code before opening a JIRA even thou it asks you to do so.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)