[Freeswitch-users] Scripts directory location

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Tue May 6 14:46:26 MSD 2014

Hi,

is it possible to change the location of the scripts directory?

I want to have one central location for multiple Freeswitch instances to
read the javascript files from but have hit a snag.  I have added the
central location to the dialplan file when calling the javascript
application
e.g <action application="javascript"
data="/central/freeswtich/scripts/test.js" />

This loads the initial file just fine, but any included files
(include("includes/file.js")) are still trying to resolve back to
/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/includes/ directory.

I have checked the java.conf.xml and spidermonkey.conf.xml files but
these do not seem to hold the answer.

I would prefer not to have to "hardcode" the scripts and include
locations if it can be avoided.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Matt