[Freeswitch-users] XML DialPlan help

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Sat May 3 05:59:13 MSD 2014

I swear I have read this, but now that I need it I can't find it.

My user wants to dial international.  I want to require them to do SOME extra step other than dialing 0113010... to call the Netherlands.  Oddly enough, it is cheaper than US termination - go figure.

Ideally, I would like them dial some extension like 777, hear a new dialtone and then accept the international number.  I might even like to play a message that says "All charges for International are their responsibility and not part of their current package" before the dialtone.

Ideas?

Thanks again,
Sean