[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma Transcoding Card Implementation

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:13:25 MSD 2014

@Deon: nope, I tried but it didn't push through.

As I said from G729 if i initiate a call it says 488 Unacceptable error.

>From ulaw if i initiate the call, its going to voicemail even though the
extension is available.

While going to voicemail it uses sangoma,
freeswitch at internal> sangoma_codec sessions
Session    Codec      Enc        Dec        Enc Tx     Enc Rx     Dec Tx
  Dec Rx     Enc Lost   Dec Lost   Enc AvgRxMs     Dec AvgRxMs
5          PCMU       Yes        No         149        146        0
 0          129        0          80              0
4          PCMU       No         No         0          0          0
 0          0          0          0               0
3          PCMU       No         No         0          0          0
 0          0          0          0               0
2          PCMU       No         No         0          0          0
 0          0          0          0               0
1          PCMU       No         No         0          0          0
 0          0          0          0               0
0          PCMU       No         No         0          0          0
 0          0          0          0               0
Total sessions: 6

very strange.