[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma Transcoding Card Implementation

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:11:36 MSD 2014

I have a Sangoma Transcoding Card installed in FreeSWITCH.

And my configuration is fine, and my vars.xml file I have like this,

 <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=Sangoma
G729,G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_codec_prefs=Sangoma
G729,PCMU,PCMA,GSM"/>

Now in one end I have ulaw and alaw and in other end I have G729, when I
try to dial from G729 to other end I get 488 error (Codec error).

Even though I have Sangoma Transcoding card still it shows error.

Thanks.