[Freeswitch-users] Oubound ESL: unbridge

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Mon Mar 31 15:10:53 MSD 2014

Hello,

I'm working on a C# application which takes control over an inbound call in Freeswitch using ESL outbound and it works like a charm! I can answer the call, play something, get digits, etc.
Now I'm at the point of implementing bridge functionality in the application.

Which one is the best approach and why?

1)      From the Outbound ESL Application use the originate command to create a new outbound call and then use uuid_bridge to connect both incoming and outgoing?

2)      Use the bridge command from the esl application?

I would assume the first option would give me control over the b leg created as well, and the second option would not? This also brings me to my next question:

-          Is there a way to "unbridge" both call legs, do some stuff on the incoming (a) leg, and then bridge them back without disconnecting any of the legs?

Regards,

Grant