[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Install on Linux

Adelia C. hexade at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:12:05 MSK 2014

My first Linux install on Freeswitch is not going as smooth as I would want. Been using it on Windows previously, without any difficulties.

I can't work my way around this error:

checking for sqlite3 >= 3.6.20... Package sqlite3 was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sqlite3.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'sqlite3' found
configure: error: Library requirements (sqlite3 >= 3.6.20) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

What am I missing? I've been following instructions on how to install/configure unixODBC on CentOS (running on Rel 6.5) Freeswitch, FusionPBX.

Thank you,
A.C.