[Freeswitch-users] set the Mark bit in the live audio RTP stream

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 28 06:01:02 MSK 2014

Sounds like you’ve got some RTP flags set, I would need to see a pcap of this because what they have said doesn’t make sense.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)