[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Wed Mar 26 12:46:57 MSK 2014

First of all, use the latest version, then report back. Something is
probably leaking resources, it might be FS, or you code in the other end of
the event socket (if it's executed on the same machine).

This is not actually a performance problem, more of a leak somewhere.

/Peter

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org