[Freeswitch-users] Week in Review March 16th-22nd

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Mar 25 18:30:37 MSK 2014

It has been a very big week in regards to build changes.  I would appreciate if folks could please test out building master and report any issues you may have.  As mentioned below, pcre, sqlite, speex, curl and also libedit have been moved to system dependencies, so you may need to update some system installed libs.  Please report any issues you have to jira so we can try to address them.  If you get an error that you do not have a required lib, please make sure it (and any required devel packages) are installed.

Thanks
Mike