[Freeswitch-users] Hash sharing between 2 FS servers

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Tue Mar 25 11:27:00 MSK 2014

Hi Vik,

We can't use the the db backend for limit app because there's no support
for the "interval" value. We can only work with this with a hash backend.

Also, we configured our servers to use the hash_remote function, but it
seems that the hashes aren't replicated from the 1st server to the 2nd one.

Thanks,

*Bien cordialement, Best Regards, **Kevin MATHY* | Ingénieur VoIP