[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as A-SBC

Helena Garcia-Nieto helena.gnieto at morodo.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 19:14:12 MSK 2014

Hi Delphini, all,

Thanks for the tip, I read the doc and it give me some tips but it is not
what I need. My design would be

Phones---internet--> FREESWITCH ----- internal netw with public ips --->
network node

I need Freeswitch to pass registrations on to network node. That is very
important since provisioning in a hell on that network and trying to
reproduce it on freeswitch is out of the scope

But I need Freeswitch to handle the location information, since The network
would call the phones and this call need to pass through freeswitch and
progress to the phones after changing the ips according to the top hiding.

In my case the phones are connecting through internet, they are on the
“outside world”

Does it look like something do-able with Freeswitch?

Thanks again!!

Helena