[Freeswitch-users] Codec list truncation?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 21 21:03:58 MSK 2014

While I appreciate what you are saying is how things are supposed to work,
but many of us can tell you its doesn't necessarily work that way in the
real world... And yes people are still using that early code, and they are
still using broken routers and ip stacks all over the place...

Its not unusual to walk into a reputable colo facility these days and still
see equipment in production that cost more in power then it does to just
replace the things already.

Its also not unusual to wander in and see things like Juniper M5 or M10s
that have long been "end of support" (forget talking about end of life lol)

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org