[Freeswitch-users] Handling SIP 180 ringback to freetdm?

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Fri Mar 21 06:23:37 MSK 2014

Thank you Michael, this works.  However, the phone being called starts
ringing a good 3 seconds before the ring audio is generated on the
line.  Any idea how to start the ring audio at the same time, or at
least minimize the delay?  I tried setting "instant_ringback=true" and
it didn't make any difference.