[Freeswitch-users] Eavesdrop application doesn't work for the WebRTC clients

Yan Brenman yb91423 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:09:14 MSK 2014

Hello,

I was trying to get the eavesdrop application work on the 1.4.beta branch
for the WebRTC clients (works great for all other
types of clients) and could not. Neither audio nor video (I merged the code
from the video-media-bug branch for the video)
is going through. For the client I tried both - sipml5 and jssip clients.

Please let me know if there is any other piece of information I can provide.

I will be more then happy to do any kind of code changes and testing - just
need some starting points. Especially considering
that I am very new to the WebRTC.

Every piece of advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks