[Freeswitch-users] Modifying SDPs for SIPREC

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 04:15:29 MSK 2014

Thanks Moy, just wondering if you have patched up latest freeswitch with
these changes done for the SBC product?

Well, my requirement is to send recorded files to a recording server in a
SIPREC compliant way - it can be a single mixed stream at this point in
time. In order to send out an INVITE which is SIPREC compliant, I have been
able to make a few changes to the source to add a sip.src feature tag to
the CONTACT header, but was able to re-use the existing freeswitch sip
options for most of the other requirements such as using
media_audio_mode, sip_h_Require, sip_append_audio_sdp and
sip_mp_application/rs-metadata for the metadata xml.

I am yet to test this INVITE against a recording server though - do you
suggest any open source servers?