[Freeswitch-users] Mistified by a registration issue

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Mar 16 03:59:41 MSK 2014

Firewall
uname -a
what CPU?
What nat settings have you tried? Because you’ll notice on both the remote is receiving you from 5061 not 5060 as it should if your firewall is correctly configured.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)