[Freeswitch-users] Another external profile - NAT questions

Javier Aristizábal javieraristizabal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 00:15:42 MSK 2014

Hi guys,

I have a server on AWS. And I need two IP address on my FS box, because my
stupid carriers can't send the DIDs to the 5080 port anyway, on AWS I only
can configure private addresses on my ethernet interfaces, so I have eth0:
10.0.0.97 and eth1: 10.0.0.164. And have two Public IPs associated with
each of this Private IPs.

On rtp-ip and sip-ip, I used the private ip, and for ext-rtp-ip and
ext-sip-ip I use the public IP. On both external profile and another
external profile.

I have a nice carrier that can send DIDs to the port 5080. So I registered
an extension, call to the DID:5080 and I get the call on the external
profile and I get audio on both sides.

But when I sent the DID:5060 to another external, I can't get audio. This
is a test call :http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/22132

I appreciate any clue.

Thanks

Javier