[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail DTMF issue

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Fri Mar 14 19:18:42 MSK 2014

Hi Brian,

I have sent the files to your brian at freeswitch.org address.

One thing to note is that if you create the voicemail service on the transit freeswitch, the dtmf is correctly absorbed and is only triggered once even though the 2833 packets look the same?
Both transit and vmservers have the same software level. Of 1.2.10. The original vmserver had 1.2.19 but did the same thing.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chris