[Freeswitch-users] Dumping channel information into a Lua array

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Thu Mar 13 19:07:41 MSK 2014

Well, what I did was quite complicated...

Essentially, I have a web application running on a LAMP stack which hits
the freeswitch socket with "api show detailed_calls". This is parsed
(not that easy!) into key-value pairs to find the dialplan context of
each call.
It then iterates through the list of calls and if it find one that
matches the dialplan filter specified by the user, it hits the
freeswitch socket again with "api uuid_dump <uuid>".
It takes the results of this and attempts to parse it into an array of
key-value pairs.
This is then filtered to display into a frame on the web page.

Knowing what I know now, I could do what I was originally after far more
easily - just execute "uuid_dump" and parse the results.

However, it's very nice to have a web-based session inspector.