[Freeswitch-users] Playing media from buffer

prashanth d p_dev2 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 12 18:38:37 MSK 2014

Hi,

Our product uses Freeswitch for call and media control. I
have a requirement from an application consuming our product to play media from
buffer instead of a file. Application want to provide the data to be played to
a channel.

Are there any way to achieve this with FreeSwitch ?

It appears to be possible to provide such data using “switch_core_session_write_frame”
. But I would end up doing what “switch_ivr_play_file” does . Am I correct ?
Being an application I would prefer not to do what
Freeswitch does but prefer an API for that.

Thanks in advance