[Freeswitch-users] RTP DESTINATION UNREACHABLE

Doron Kruh doron at lexifone.com
Wed Mar 12 18:07:38 MSK 2014

Hello,

I am using Freeswitch  version 1.2.12 on Debian 3.2.46-1 x86_64. My main
use case includes terminating calls through gateways.
In most of my gateways everything is working 100% right, but I have a
private integration with a termination gateway provider which isn't working.

The problem is that when performing a bridge , the SDP negotiation is
finishing but no RTP packet are sent to the gateway and I see the following
lines in the log:
[NOTICE] switch_ivr_bridge.c:274 Hangup sofia/external/999112123752658
[CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA] [DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER]

If I capture the traffic I can see the following ICMP packet:

6 17.453667000 144.76.108.53 85.92.157.36 ICMP 242 Destination unreachable
(Port unreachable)

The strange thing is that if I reboot the machine, the problem is solved
for one session and than keep reproduces on the following calls.
I eliminated all firewalls issue by disabling the firewall , and tried
changing the hardware to Ubuntu but still the same behavior.keeps coming
back.

Is there any know issue which might explain this?

Best regards,

Doron