[Freeswitch-users] Matching incoming calls to a gateway

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Mon Mar 10 16:59:46 MSK 2014

I have one other question regarding the „To“-header of an inbound call to a gateway.

Here my setup:

Freeswitch A registers with Freeswitch B with extension „myExt".
Incoming calls on Freeswitch B are bridged to User/Extension „myExt“ where Freeswitch B is registered.

Call: 123456      Bridge to myExt
<X-Lite>   —>   <Freeswitch B>   —>   <Freeswitch A>

When calls arrive at Freeswitch A, in the INVITE message, the "To"-header is set to the extension „myExt" (<sip:myExt at 192.168.1.135>;). To match the call correctly for my application, I need to see the the destination number the caller has dialed in the „To“-header. Is there a way to archive both:

* Incoming calls are associated with the gateway, counters CallIn are incremented and channel var sip_gateway_name is  set.
* The „To“-Header contains the destination number the caller has dialed

Thanks

Markus