[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm ss7 redundancy / failover

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at 440hz.fr
Fri Mar 7 21:15:32 MSK 2014

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have checked the Beronet switch but unfortunately, it is not possible control each port’s status independently (i.e. all 4 ports in a group are either all master or all slave.)  It looks like the Digium r850 have this feature, I’ll test it and report back.

Best regards,
Vallimamod
.