[Freeswitch-users] PlayAndGetDigits query

Srini K aksrini at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:00:09 MSK 2014

Yes, I want to retry 3 times if the Invalid Zip is entered. I want to play only InvalidZip.wav every time when the invalid entry is made. I dont want EnterZip.wav to be repeated.
 digits = session.PlayAndGetDigits(5, 5, 3, 5000, "#*", "EnterZip.wav", "InvalidZip.wav", "\\d+", "", 3000, null)

Am I missing anything?