[Freeswitch-users] Bridge command getting truncated

Manish Kumar manish.kumar.fs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:33:17 MSK 2014

Hi,

I am facing an issue where my argument of bridge command is getting
truncated while using through perl esl. I am having a requirement where i
need to bridge the call to 8 agents in a sequential manner and i am using
pipe separator to fulfil this.

This works well when i am using 2-3 bridging numbers, however the argument
part is truncated when trying to use more than 4-5. The argument is
truncated at exact length of 503 characters. Please find the below sample
from the freeswitch DEBUG logs.

bridge({originate_timeout=40,vcall_id=20140307212134279125021410419292,user_id=11,script_name=ibd_bridge_test,interface_id=81,ignore_early_media=true,caller_id_number=xxxxxxxxxx,api_to_call=
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
}[leg_timeout=40,ignore_early_media=true,destination=xxxxxxxxxx]freetdm/wp4/a/xxxxxxxxxxx|[leg_timeout=40,ignore_early_media=true,destination=xxxxxxxxxx]freetdm/wp4/a/0xxxxxxxxxx|[leg_timeout=40,ignore_early_media=true,destination=99)

I am using freeswitch version 1.2.14 with perl ESL, and the bridge command
is sent to the freeswitch using below line ,

$conn->execute("bridge","----args as mentioned above----");