[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_radius concurrency problem

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Fri Mar 7 19:11:40 MSK 2014

I know of boxes doing more traffic than that, and from your description
it sounds like a networking problem between the FS server and your
FreeRadius server. One thing I would suggest is checking what your idle
CPU level on your FS server and see if it's dropping below ~30%.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273