[Freeswitch-users] TLS with Yealink and Fanvil phones

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:08:02 MSK 2014

Hello,

  As a part of a tender for IP phones I am testing TLS with various phones
against FS v 1.2.17.

SNOM and Poylcom works ok. Yealink did not, but they got enough debug
information to create a fix.

Fanvil claims that the SIPS packet generated by FS does not end with
CRLFCRLF, thus they fail parsing it, and ask me to add this suffix.

Who is right? FS or Fanvil? I can browse the sources and try to add this to
see whether it helps, but I have no idea what it might break...

                  Thanks, __Yehavi: