[Freeswitch-users] dingaling near/long term usability with google voice?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue Mar 4 21:42:20 MSK 2014

When I first set up FS, before I had trunks available - I did a initial deployment using mod_dingaling against Google
Voice. Given the various announcements about google voice/google talk changes last year and more recently - does anyone
have any good impression of whether this will be a viable feature for much longer?

Reason I ask is I'm looking at setting up another (tiny) FS deployment, and if the thought is that dingaling+GV's days
are numbered, there isn't any point in getting it set up that way.

Thoughts?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect